Garden Corner is a single storey property attached to the owner’s home, but which is self-contained, overlooking a substantial garden. The property is situated at the end of a cul-de-sac and enjoys a peaceful and secluded location. Off-road parking is available for one vehicle.
The accommodation consists of:
- Entrance porch.
- Kitchen with all-electric cooker, fridge, freezer, washing machine, microwave oven and cupboard with iron, ironing board and cleaning items.
- Comfortable lounge / dining-room with electric fire (10), three piece suite, table and seating for four people, TV with DVD, books and games.
- Bathroom with bath, overhead shower and shaver point.
- Bedroom one with double bed, two bedside units, dressing table and built-in wardrobe (9).
- Bedroom two with substantial bunk beds (11), small chair, dressing table and built-in wardrobe (9).
- South-facing conservatory overlooking the garden, with three piece suite and cane table.
In addition to free access to the garden, there is a private patio furnished with a table, four chairs and a shade.
All bed linen is provided. WiFi is available.